Saidler & Co. AG is delighted to announce today the relocation of the company’s headquarters.
After years of extensive renovation work, the Saidler & Co. house, located in the old town of Zug in Switzerland, has been successfully converted into the company headquarters. The historical building of the firm’s new headquarters was originally built in 1770. The city of Zug has been the main residence of the family Saidler for more than 20 years.
The long-anticipated move represents another significant milestone for Saidler & Co. AG.