Saidler & Co. House
The historical building of the firm’s headquarters was originally built in 1770.
The family Saidler led an extensive restoration project to restore the building to its traditional glory. Today, it is a beautifully preserved listed building in Switzerland.
The building serves as the headquarters of Saidler & Co. and as the location for private events of the family Saidler.